Staying Safe at Home or During Isolation
Welcome to parents, carers and pupils,
Over recent weeks, we have had to adjust and adapt to changes that the government has implemented. As children are now completing home learning, it is even more important that they and you stay safe whilst online. It is inevitable that we all will spend more time online than ever before. As such, please use this page which will provide guidance for how to do so. There are useful websites that you should also use to support you keeping up to date and safe with online safety.
Stay safe and well.
Remote learning useful guides for parents/carers
- Guide to remote learning.pdf
- Parents guide to Microsoft teams.pdf
- What parents need to know about Zoom.pdf
- Parents guide to PS4.pdf
- Parents guide about online grooming.pdf
Useful information to download, print and read
- How to maintain good mental wellbeing during isolation.pdf
- Netflix guidance for parents and carers.pdf
Useful websites for online safety
Useful online safety videos