Welcome to the Year 4 Class page
Welcome back pupils, parents/carers to Spring 2 Term. I do hope that you all had a fantastic and restful break. Below is the new Spring 2 Curriculum Map overview for this half-term.
World Book Day - Thursday 4th March 2021
Who is your favourite character from a book? Choose a character to dress up like on Thursday.
.Below is a digital token for you to spend towards a book. Please read the terms and conditions with your adult.
Curriculum and Online learning information
- Year 4 Spring 2 Curriculum map Overview.ppt
- New link Year 4 online learning
- Friday Whole School Assembly 05.03.21
Daily online lesson resources for independent tasks
- 02.03.21 Maths 1.pdf
- 02.03.21 & 03.03.21 Literacy.pptx
- 02.03.21 WW2 Work1.pdf
- 02.03.21 Topic WW2 Slide1.pdf
- Independent reading - Game Changers, Intrepid Explorers
Next homework to be set on Friday 26th February 2021.
- 26.02.21 Perimeter practise sheet.pdf
- 26.02.21 Look Say Cover Write and Check Spellings Activity.pdf
- 26.02.21 Spellings Word Search.pdf
- 26.02.21 Mother Teresa differentiated comprehension.pdf
Reading is fun!
Visit the Oak Academy virtual library for books. There will also be guest speakers.
Reading homework will now be online. Please register below by clicking on the link. Please read the parents guide to get you started. The school ID: 207953.
Useful resources to support online learning
Year 4 pupils' work
Useful websites and other resources